This is one of my favorite childhood cookies during the holidays, however, it would make a great show-stealer for any summer BBQ. This a recipe has been past down through the generations of my father’s family. It appears at every gathering and bring warm memories of family and food to my heart anytime I think about it. Not to mention Yummy Bars are amazing! It taste like Chocolate explosion in your mouth that will leave you sneaking to the kitchen for more, after everyone has gone to bed.
I hope you love these as much as my family does. I’m sure they will become a staple for every gathering!
- 1 family sized Gluten Free brownie mix (4 cup is what I prefer)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (gluten free graham crackers can be found at various location including Wal-mart)
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 6 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of cream or milk (to lighten it up)
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 squares baking chocolate
The Creation of the Yummy Bar