It’s two weeks till all your guest show up for Christmas week. The time is going to fly by and before you know if there will be a house full of crazy aunts and uncles, hyper kids and pets all in the kitchen waiting for the dinner to be served. Here are some last minute appetizers that will keep everyone happy. Start off with some old fashioned Mozzarella sticks, served with a side of ranch or marinara for the kids in us all. It wouldn’t be a get together with out bacon wrapped dates. And last but not least for this round cream cheese stuffed raspberries.
Ingredients of the Mozzarella Sticks:
- 1 sting cheese
- 1-1/2 cups glutino bread crumbs
- 1 cup of Pamela’s baking flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of marinara
- 1/2 cup ranch
- itailan seasoning
- salt and pepper
Creation of the Mozzarella Sticks:
- Preheat the oven to 400º
- Unwrap the string cheese and cut the peices in half. Set aside.
- Take out two plates. Place the gluten-free flour on one and the bread crumbs on the other. Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to the flour and bread crumbs.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- Roll the string cheese in the gluten-free flour, then dip it in the egg wash and roll it in the bread crumbs. Place on the cookie sheet
- Repeat this process until all the string cheese sticks are breaded.
- Stick in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble out.
- Mean while, heat up the marinara in the microwave until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Severe and enjoy!
Bacon Wrapped Dates
Ingredients of the Bacon Wrapped Dates:
The Creation of the Bacon Wrapped Dates:
- Preheat the oven to 425º
- These are beyond simple to make.
- Wrap uncooked bacon around dates.
- Stick a tooth pick in each out and place on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Be prepared for all the compliments and serve your hungry family and friends.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Raspberries
Ingredients of the Cream Cheese Stuffed Raspberries:
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 of a cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- sandwhich bag
Creation of the Cream Cheese Stuffed Raspberries:
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into the sanwhich bag. Cut a small hole in the corner.
- Wash the strawberries and pat them dry.
- Pipe the cream cheese frosting into the raspberries. Repeat this step until all the raspberries are filled.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Store in the fridge until your ready to serve.
Today I have given you a hat trick of simple appetizer you can make to feed your crazy family and friends during the busy holiday. Each one of these dishes will make your mouth water and your guest begging you for your recipes.