Have you figured it out yet? This is going to be one special dessert that will amaze everyone. I hope you come back tomorrow to see what the big surprise is. Until then enjoy this vanilla cake recipe sure to be a hit this holiday or anytime you want to celebrate a special occasion
Ingredients of the Vanilla Cake
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups Pamela’s Gluten-Free flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Creation of the Vanilla Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray two 9-inch pans non-stick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat together butter and granulated sugar with a mixer on medium speed until combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating until combined.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat until just combined.
- Divide batter between pans. Bake for 33-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cakes cool in pans for 15 minutes. Turn out cakes onto racks to cool completely.