Summer has begun to turn to fall here in the city within a forest. The days are getting shorter, the moon appears brighter in the sky as the harvest draws near and kids had back to school. There is a crisp bite lingering in the air at the end of the day that calls for warm comforting meals with friends and family.
As we welcome summers ghosts, we welcome the need for quick work night meals that suit everyone’s tastes. This recipe will bring everyone together after a long day and the best part is how simple and quick it is to make. Gluten-free Capris Grilled Cheese is sure to please everyone during the busy work week
- Gluten-free Canyon Bread (they have serval different types that are all delicious)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sub-Sandwich Dressing
The Creation of the Gluten-Free Capris Grilled Cheese:
- Slice mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the bread. Add sub sandwich dressing over top of the mayonnaise and combine with a knife.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the bread.
- Heat the pan and place the bread mayonnaise side down on the pan. Allow the bread to brown.
- Flip the bread and repeat step 4.
- Add mozzarella and cherry tomatoes to the top of the bread. Place a sauce lid over the sandwich and add water. The steam will allow the cheese to melt while the bread does not burn.
- After 2-3 minutes place the other piece of bread over the cheese and cherry tomatoes.Allow the cheese to bring the two sections together.
- Take the sandwich off the heat and serve alone or with tomato soup.